Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ooga Horn on Motorcycle




I have been getting tired of the anemic horn on my motorcycle for a while. About 8 months ago I picked up an Ooga horn from Harbor Freight (bright red) but just hadn't gotten around to installing it. Anyway, finally got to it. Made a little bracket out of some steel, though I might have to modify it somewhat when I get the batwing fairing installed or if I ever decide to pick up the take project again.

Painted it all black with some cheap Krylon.



And a video of it in action. The horn was too loud for the mic on the video camera, so it doesn't sound very true to life, but just as the horn starts making noise you can get an idea:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. himalayan motorcycle tours

    ReplyDelete